Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Road To Nowhere.


Life is full of roads, alleyways and crossroads that lead us as people to choices. These choices aren't always easy to make or to see the outcome. There are many roads to nowhere. However, this picture leads my imagination to possibilities. I find the color upon the pale backdrop to give a glimpse of expectation. Life is as such; a glimpse but not a whole portrait.
Fog And Sunlight,  McCain007
On the road to creativity and expression there are many trails that can catch the heart. Where we decide to let our heart linger will become the expression of our lives. So if you find yourself on a road to nowhere as Robert Plant said "There's still time to change the road you're on." So find your inspiration, believe in where you're going and always remember whatever stage you find yourself on, you can do it!






3 comments:

  1. Well, as a fan of Robert Plant, you got my attention. I agree that the color dabbled amid the pale edge inspires hope, just as your creative prose does. Very nicely said, sharville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, tell us more about night life in Michiana. Have you frequented the spot in Benton Harbor called The Livery? I'm certain that Karema El Amin hosts an open mic night on the premises. While I've not visited, it's said to be worth the drive. Also, a little closer to home is the Lang Lab, near the Pepsi Bottling Co, near High Street and Fellows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the picture and your wonderful thoughts. Life is a journey!
    Visit me at:http://angelgirlpj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete